Blue Jeans Meeting Assist makes face-to-face meetings even easier
Take advantage of expert assistance from a BlueJeans certified support representative. Ensure your important video conferencing meetings happen without a hitch and without a worry.
Meeting Assist service includes:
- Pre-Meeting Planning
- Initial planning session to review timing, and hosting options, to fit your needs
- Best practice checklist to ensure optimized audio and video experiences for all,
- Configure advanced settings as needed, such as extended capacity, encryption, etc.
- Pre-Meeting Rehearsal
- Rehearsal session to ensure video participants will be able to connect (audio and video connections are thoroughly tested for named participants)
- Review meeting configuration settings, and, test moderator controls and flow scenarios
- Support Before and During the Meeting
- Pre-meeting set up help for moderator(s) and lecture presenters
- Assist participants to join the meeting and answering questions as needed
- During the meeting, your certified attendant will continually monitor your meeting in our network to ensure smooth performance … will be available throughout your session to mitigate any issues
- If any problems are identified, your attendant will proactively provide steps toward resolution, supporting you every step of the way
- Post Meeting Analysis
- Receive a report after the meeting to share call stats including duration of the call, endpoints joined, video & audio quality reports, and more
$250 an hour with a minimum of one hour
$125 for incremental 30 minutes
For more information, please download Blue Jeans Meeting Assist Service data sheet here.
Contact us today to experience our Meeting Assist service:
Please provide 2 business days notice in advance.