Video conferencing technology is a communication technology that uses audio, video, and data streams and allows participants at disparate locations to interact with each other by creating a face-to-face meeting environment.
Global expansion plans has made many forward thinking companies switch to Blue Jeans video conference service. Wondering what is video conference technology by Blue Jeans? It is a Cloud based video conferencing platform where no additional software or hardware is required. To get started with Blue Jeans, you need a Blue Jeans account and a device with Internet access; you can connect to anyone from anywhere in real time.
Blue Jeans Cloud video conferencing platform enables you to:
- Upload videos for quick sharing during video conferences
- Scale shared video clip to ideal size
- Make use of push-to-talk for collaboration during video playback
- Playback synchronously across all meeting participants on both mobile devices and desktops
- Share documents, presentations, spreadsheets, and recorded live sessions in real-time
- Create encrypted meetings, Firewall/NAT traversal for enhanced business security by, even in a multi-vendor environment
- Access complete online surveys, reports and analytics, tests to experience a high level of interactive social collaboration
- Watch recorded or live HD videos and quality audio conferencing
Manage your online meetings effortlessly with Blue Jeans Cloud video conferencing service. Check out Blue Jeans today!