Traditional audio conferencing software infrastructure requires you to buy maximum capacity. That model is not adequate for the new age video conferencing demands. Blue Jeans dynamically scales to meet your fluctuating needs, without requiring you to overbuy with its Cloud based video conference services.
With Blue Jeans cloud based video conferencing service you can:-
- Enable video conferencing between various users on any video client, including Jabber, Microsoft Lync, room-based video systems (Cisco/Tandberg, Polycom, LifeSize) along with standard Web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox).
- Upload relevant videos for quick sharing during video conferences.
- Synchronous playback across all meeting participants on any platform, comprising mobile devices and room systems.
- Use push-to-talk for collaboration during video playback.
- Share presentations, spreadsheets, documents and recorded live sessions in real-time.
- Access detailed reports and analytics, online surveys, tests and maximize productivity for a highly interactive and socially collaborative experience.
- Support single sign-on (SSO) and incorporate it easily into Outlook or Google Calendar for easy scheduling.
Blue Jeans high-performance video platform ensures that all the participating members have the best video and audio experience. To ask for a free trial check out Blue Jeans.