A cloud-based video conference from Blue Jeans Network helps overcomes many limitations of traditional video conference products without requiring organizations to invest in new hardware or software. Blue Jeans circumvents the limitations of on-premise video conference products by offering:
- Interoperability - Blue Jeans offers video conferencing between more than one user on any video chat, including Jabber, Microsoft Lync, room-based video conference products, and standard Web browsers.
- Scalability. A multi-point cloud-based video conference product supports the expansion of user capacity to meet demand. Such high scalability, or “bursting,” enables Blue Jeans customers to easily accommodate any increase in the number of conference participants.
- Ease of use. Blue Jeans offers an easy-to-use and intuitive, Web interface that allows users to schedule, join and host meetings. All software and system management enhancements are administered by Blue Jean
- Performance. Blue Jeans’ high-performance video conference product ensures that participants receive the best experience. Since all of the video transcoding is done in the Blue Jeans cloud, each participant receives quality video that their connection allows ensuring an optimized meeting experience for each user.
- Extensibility - Blue Jeans customers get the capability to use the services because of the Integration with business applications, such as LinkedIn for viewing participant profiles.