Organizations today are looking to increase efficiencies and streamline operations. The desire to support a larger number of platform-diverse users to communicate in face-to-face video meetings increasing. Emerging cloud-based telecommunications collaboration software can complement pre-existing on-premise telecommunications collaboration solutions by allowing customers to leverage previous capital expenditures and thus take advantage of the flexibility offered by cloud-based telecommunications collaboration software.
A cloud-based alternative from Blue Jeans Network overcomes many of the limitations of traditional telecommuniation collaboration deployments without needing organizations to abandon their existing investments. Blue Jeans circumvents the limitations of on-premise telecommunications collaboration solutions by offering:
- Interoperability - Allowing video conferencing among more users on any video client, including Google video chat, Microsoft Lync, Jabber, room-based video systems (Polycom, Cisco, LifeSize, and others), and standard Web browsers.
- Scalability - Multipoint cloud-based telecommunications collaboration software supports the dynamic expansion of user capacity to meet demand.
- Ease of use - Offering an intuitive, and easy-to-use Web interface that allows individual users to schedule, and host meetings. In-meeting controls give participants the ability to change layouts, mute audio/video, share screens, view meeting participants lists and manage their meetings.
- Performance - Providing high-performance video platform ensures that participants receive the best audio/video experience.
- Extensibility - Integrating with business applications provides Blue Jeans customers the ability to extend the use of the service with familiar applications they already use, such as Microsoft Outlook for scheduling, Salesforce.com for in-application video calling, and LinkedIn for viewing participant profiles.