With the baby boomers experiencing an increased use of healthcare it is more important than ever to find a solution to accommodate the medical needs of this aging population. Especially concerning are the patients in rural areas. These patients simply do not have the same access to healthcare as those in major cities. Blue Jeans allows patients to connect with out of town doctors using any video-enabled device with an internet connection for inexpensive remote healthcare.
Blue Jeans is a scalable and inexpensive alternative to the traditional infrastructure for the healthcare industry. Blue Jeans remote healthcare communications offers the following benefits:
- Physicians can meet with patients in the comfort of their home through a web browser.
- Seamless connection to conference rooms at various oncology centers for knowledge sharing
- Doctors with iPads can videoconference into the office from home in emergency situations
- Doctors are equipped to collaborate with each other as well as watch live seminars from the office or at home
- Host group therapy sessions for patients
- Facilitate communication between clinics
- Connect remote offices and clinics to physicains
See how healthcare organizations and professionals can turn to the latest technologies and save money, while enhancing patient care. Sign up today for a free 14 day trial.