Most administrators and educators believe that interactive video conferencing is useful for schools to achieve academic goals. Blue Jeans collaboration software for schools helps educators to broadcast live lectures to students globally, using their innovative, cloud-based video conferencing software. Whether in a classroom or studying remotely, students can connect from their desktop, smartphone, or mobile device.
Schools and universities use Blue Jeans cloud-based collaboration software to:
- Arrange online meetings for executive MBA students employed with Fortune 500 companies
- Allow students to have video conference interviews with law firms
- Seamlessly connect distance learning students to the lecture hall
- Teach online sign language courses
- Host guest speakers in lectures
Blue Jeans integrates with all existing video infrastructure and manages it using an intuitive administrative console. Blue Jeans collaboration software for schools boasts enterprise-grade security features, keeping institutions secure. Learn more about the Blue Jeans advantage with a free trial. Get yours today!