Most administrators and educators believe that interactive video conferencing is useful for schools to achieve academic goals. Blue Jeans collaboration software for schools helps educators to broadcast live lectures to students globally, using video. Whether it’s a classroom or online course, students can connect from their tablet or laptops from anywhere.
Schools and universities use Blue Jeans cloud-based collaboration software to:
- Connect approximately 300 remote advanced calculus students to the instructor’s lecture hall room system
- Host guest speakers in lectures
- Teach online sign language courses
- Allow students to have video conference interviews with law firms through their on-campus career center
- Facilitate online meetings for executive MBA students, who are employed with Fortune 500 companies and travel for work
Blue Jeans instantly integrates with your existing video infrastructure and manages it from an intuitive admin console. Blue Jeans collaboration software for schools has enterprise-grade security features that keeps the institution secure. Learn more by requesting for a Blue Jeans free trial.