Most administrators and educators believe that interactive video conferencing is useful for schools to achieve academic goals. Blue Jeans collaboration software for schools helps educators to broadcast live lectures to students globally, using video. Whether it’s a classroom or online course, students can connect from their tablet or laptops from anywhere.
Schools and universities use Blue Jeans cloud-based collaboration software to:
- Arrange online meetings for executive MBA students employed with Fortune 500 companies
- Allow students to have video conference interviews with law firms
- Seamlessly connect nearly 300 remote advanced calculus students to instructor’s lecture hall room system
- Teach online sign language courses
- Host guest speakers in lectures
Blue Jeans integrates with all existing video infrastructure and manages it using an intuitive admin console. Blue Jeans collaboration software for schools offers enterprise-grade security features keeping institutions secure. A Blue Jeans free trial will help you learn more. Get one today!