Traditional boardroom video conferencing was once a sign of success. The most successful companies spent millions of dollars recreating an in-person meeting using hi-end hardware and software solutions. While impressive and certainly useful, using and managing these futuristic rooms left a lot to be desired. Often times, video calls were launched and supported by IT staff. A good use of resources, not really.
A lot has changed since then. The cost of video has come down dramatically and the quality is better than ever. Companies like Blue Jeans have moved video to the cloud, offsetting the cost and complexity while delivering an exceptional experience.
Benefits of Blue Jeans video collaboration include:
- Face-to-face interaction without wasting valuable time traveling
- Successful knowledge sharing
- Improved company culture across geographies
- Strong customer and partner relationships
- Better training and company awareness
Try us for your next meeting. Our 14-day free trial is waiting for you.