Is your video equipment collecting dust? Is what was once a brilliant idea to transform the need for travel now sitting in the corner of the room untouched? Unless it works easily, the likelihood of it being used is low. No company invests in video without the best of intentions. However, unless it can talk to people on other systems without a lot of handholding, it usually doesn't catch on.
When video works well it's amazing. It's funny how it starts out as a replacement for travel and ends up being used for everything -- that meeting with the department on the other side of the building, that quick chat with HR, a check in with your team....
One of the biggest problems plaguing video is interoperability. Blue Jeans came along in 2011 to address interoperability, ease of use and cost.
- System Agnostic. We harmonize with most business and consumer video conferencing endpoints.
- Frustration-free. Schedule meetings from the web interface. Join a meeting from the invitation or your saved calendar event.
- Content and Video Sharing. Share anything and everything in high-definition. Even video clips.
- Cloud-based. All you need is a video conferencing device and someone to meet; we’ll take care of the rest. Expensive infrastructure, complicated configurations and “pre-meeting practice drills” can be checked at the door.
- Scalable and Secure. Invite up to 2500 people from anywhere in the world to connect with confidence to our secure service. Relax — we’ll hold the velvet rope to guard against uninvited guests.
Sign up for a free 14-day trial and see an increase in utilization of your existing video deployment!