Better relationships foster a culture of teamwork and effective collaboration. Almost 78% of managers say it’s hard to tell if people are paying attention and are often unable to determine who is speaking on audio-only calls. Video conferencing technology effectively keeps regional teams aligned with business strategies, and enables managers to build trusting relationships with their teams- regardless of location. Businesses can experience enhanced productivity and cost-efficiency, using the latest video conferencing systems from Blue Jeans.
Benefits of Blue Jeans Video Conferencing Systems:
- Improved team collaboration across locations
- Enables teams to generate better leads, close more deals and more accurately forecast future sales
- Managers can train and motivate teams in real-time
- The face-to-face training capabilities of video conferencing solutions mean trainees can answer questions and trainers can check for comprehension
- Video conferencing enables you to have face-to-face discussions with potential clients —without traveling
Blue Jeans offers high-quality face-to-face meetings, anytime and anywhere. Unlike hardware or software-based MCUs, there's no appliance, server, or operating system to purchase and maintain. With Blue Jeans, you extend both the capacity and capability of your IT organization: we take care of the video so you can take care of the business.
To learn more about the benefits of video conferencing systems using Blue Jeans, request for a free trial today.