Blue Jeans Meeting Assist makes face-to-face meetings even easier
Take advantage of expert assistance from a Blue Jeans certified support representative. Ensure your important video conferencing meetings happen without a hitch and without a worry.
The Meeting Assist service includes:
- Coordinating a pre-meeting test session to ensure video participants will be able to connect (audio and video connections are thoroughly tested for named participants)
- Best practice advice to ensure optimized audio and video experiences for all
During the Meeting
- The certified attendant will assist participants to join the meeting as needed
- During the meeting your certified attendant will be available to mitigate problems
- If any problems are identified, your attendant will proactively provide steps toward resolution
- Real time call statistics will be collected for post meeting analysis
- Receive a report 24 hours after the meeting to share call stats including duration of the call, endpoints joined, and video & audio quality reports
$250 an hour with a minimum of one hour
$125 for incremental 30 minutes
For more information, please download Blue Jeans Meeting Assist Service data sheet here.
Contact us today to experience our Meeting Assist service:
Please provide 2 business days notice in advance.