Customer Success Manager
We are revolutionizing video collaboration with Simple, Scalable, Cross-Platform and Multi-party conferencing from any device. We’re changing the way communications look, act and feel and we’d love your expertise and enthusiasm on the team. At Blue Jeans Network, our mission is to make video communications as easy and pervasive as audio communications, enabling more effective collaboration at work, at home and on the road.
The successful CSM will excel at articulating the Blue Jeans value proposition to inspire confidence, highlight our differentiators, and grow business within both our established and new client base. This position can be located in Mountain View, CA or Orange County, CA. You will build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within assigned accounts and bring a strong understanding of client business objectives to bear on adoption initiatives and retention strategy, highlight best practices, and implement strategies to drive value and success within our customer base. You will serve as an escalation point for issues that impact the customer’s success and function as internal champion, gathering and disseminating feedback that will inform new product features and operational excellence.
- Manage deployment and adoption for a number of SMB and mid-market customers
- Organize and conduct on-boarding and training on Blue Jeans service
- Drive usage and adoption of Blue Jeans service through on-going usage reviews and account performance planning, engagement with multiple levels/teams within the customer organization, establishment of best practices and development of end-user outreach initiatives
- Conduct on-going account meetings to communicate best practices, develop plans for expanded functional usage, provide use case examples for leveraging key product functionality and communicate new feature releases
- Define key business metrics and success criteria and proactively monitor and report on customer usage and success to internal teams
- Create and deliver monthly reports to highlight customers successes and provide ongoing recommendations for further optimization
- Provide and offer solutions to critical problems for your customers issues and needs and communicate improvements to internal teams for product refinement
- Build collaborative client relationships and account size based on trust and tangible results
- Build a strong relationship with the account team for your strategic accounts to help increase adoption for upsell opportunities
- Forecasts loss and is accountable for participating in save efforts for at-risk accounts
- 2-3 years relevant work experience in client-facing roles for technology companies
- At least 1 year of experience in Cloud, SaaS software or Video industry preferred
- Expertise with leading and facilitating training workshops
- A stickler for deadlines, time management and efficient project management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Innovative and assertive, with the ability to pick up new technologies and assess situations quickly
- Creative problem solver and team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Extremely proactive, highly organized, with ability to manage multiple tasks
- BA/BS degree or 4 years relevant work experience
Why Blue Jeans is THE PLACE to be?
We have a fun and collaborative work culture—BJN was voted #3 ‘Best Place to Work’ in the Bay Area in 2012. We live and breathe a can-do attitude with the passion to “get stuff done” with quality and flare. We have fun, eat well, play music and love to compete in table tennis and pool.
At Blue Jeans Network we've built a cloud-based platform uniquely designed for all types of interactive video communications. We recently raised $49M from top venture capitalists: Accel, NEA and NorWest. Our team is composed of rock stars from a blend of industries: broadband networks, video, media and SaaS. But we don’t just have a strong team: every one of us is passionate about interoperable, cloud-based HD video and its impact on how the world works. We all think the future is email@example.com with the job position in the subject line