Blue Jeans for Legal
Helping you put clients first
Clients are demanding. You can use Blue Jeans to deliver the high-touch experience they expect. Use anything from a room system, to a laptop, to a mobile phone to connect and take care of business.
In the legal world, you’re always on call. With Blue Jeans, you can have a videoconference right from your mobile phone, helping you to live flexibly and function outside of the office.
You can schedule, host or join meetings from whatever video endpoint you have—even from a standard web browser. Your clients can too, making connecting simple and convenient.
Minimize a 5-minute conversation to a 5-minute commitment. Spending time in transit for a quick conversation makes no sense. Get the value of face-to-face with Blue Jeans
Companies in the Legal Industry are currently using Blue Jeans to…
- Empower partners across multiple offices to engage face-to-face more often
- Allow candidates in law school to interview for positions and internships by connecting to the firm's room system through Web browsers
- Enable people working from home to connect to interoffice meetings
- Meet with witnesses before trial to prep them
- Connect lawyers, executives, and HR staff both internally and externally for client meetings
- Consolidate to a single desktop solution that connects employees to coworkers and clients
- Record and transcribe out-of-court depositions with witnesses and concerned parties
- Hold monthly E-Staff meetings between executives spread across North America and Europe
- Set up recurring weekly calls that incorporate room systems and interoperate with browsers
- Replace an MCU for both internal and external room system calls and add the flexibility to connect with a browser endpoint
Mark Coupe, Telecommunications Engineer
Edwards Wildman & Palmer, LLC
Jerry Stucki, Office Services Manager, IT
Fenwick & West LLP