Blue Jeans for
Share your information with
Blue Jeans is device and network agnostic and compatible with all popular business and consumer video conferencing systems. These include room systems (Cisco, Polycom, LifeSize), desktop solutions (browsers, Lync Jabber) and mobile devices.
Since Blue Jeans runs completely in the cloud, there is no hardware or software to buy, install and manage. Without the need for a hardware Multipoint Conferencing Unit (MCU), you can increase capacity by simply adding licenses or virtual ports when you need them.
Blue Jeans delivers enterprise-grade security to protect your company. With Firewall / NAT traversal and encrypted meetings—even in a multi-vendor environment—you can meet with confidence. User privacy is also protected with temporary meeting IDs so no "buddy information" is shared.
Utilize a centralized admin console to add and manage users, as well as set access permissions and passwords. Blue Jeans also supports single sign-on (SSO) and integrates seamlessly into your Outlook or Google calendar for easy scheduling.
IT departments are currently using Blue Jeans to…
- Replace an MCU for both internal and external room system calls and add the flexibility to connect with a browser endpoint
- Enable instant meetings through web browsers, enabling effortless collaboration between employees
- Troubleshoot employee technology set-up issues with screen sharing and face-to-face support
- Route video calls through Blue Jeans' points of presence around the world rather than being forced to go through corporate HQ in Northern California
- Add bring-your-own-device interoperability with Microsoft Lync
- Scale existing MCU capacity by leveraging Blue Jeans' cloud-based platform
- Consolidate to a single desktop solution that connects employees to coworkers and clients
- Enable people working from home to connect to interoffice meetings
View Case Study →
View Case Study →
Wainhouse Research White Paper
Download now →