Blue Jeans for HR
Helping you find the right talent
On average, it takes 51 days and costs $10,371 to fill an open position! By using Blue Jeans video conferencing, you can evaluate candidates more efficiently and shorten the recruiting cycle.
Candidates have the flexibility to join via their browser or Skype while HR managers can use a room system, if they prefer. Even better, you can save money on travel.
Companies that invest $1,500 per employee on training experience an average of 24% higher gross profit margins, in addition to higher rates of employee retention.
With Blue Jeans, you can hold global training sessions with up to 25 endpoints at a time. You can even share video files to incorporate engaging content.
Studies have shown that administrative costs for a 250-person organization can easily add up to $30,000 per month.
With Blue Jeans, employees can attend live compliance trainings over video and HR management is assured that each and every employee is engaged and aware of new laws and regulations.
Human Resources departments are currently using Blue Jeans to…
- Efficiently screen candidates in the job interview process with easy-to-use video
- Hold org meetings about internal issues and updates, connecting Tandberg room systems to various other users on their browsers
- Recruit college interns from the best schools without needing to spend time or money on travel
- Facilitate face-to-face interaction with remote employees so HR can see body language and emotion in reaction to sensitive topics
- Connect HR staff on Polycom room system to candidates from out of town using their endpoint of choice
- Conduct company safety training for all global locations
- Interview candidates from the desktop using Skype and Browser connections